Volunteer roles for Trail Pursuit have now been allocated, this includes route steward positions, feed station positions and venues roles. Please follow the below steps to find out your role.
1) Click on ‘Volunteer Allocated Position’ below. Find your name in the table below, you will have a role allocated here. (Please check again 48 hours before the event, your role may change in the lead up to the event)
2) Once you have your role. Click ‘Volunteer Position Briefings’, this will open a google drive folder, find the PDF briefing document that correlates with your position number or role.
3) Download the route briefing for your position and read itthoroughly.
4) All route positions are self deploying, so please ensure you have a means of transport to your position.
5) If you have been allocated a mountain position (red in the table) please arrive well equipped and prepared. The mountain position are physically demanding to get to and in exposed locations, if you not are not confident fulfilling a mountain position please contact us immediately at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (we will get back to you asap).
6) Our team leaders look forward to meeting you on the day, thanks again for volunteering!